Thanks!!!

…for all the comments!  They were so uplifting :)  Honestly, I didn’t expect you to go all out like that, even just a “hi.” or even just a “.” would have been good enough for me, just to know you are still there, reading along.

So, this week has been much better with babysitting.  Much, much better.

Today I took the kidlets out for a walk.  The sun was shining, the sky was blue, the air was fall fresh.  Huge brown leaves were tucked away in the grass.  And as I was walking and listening to the 59th Street Bridge Song by Simon and Garfunkel.  You know the one, “ba da da da da da da da feelin’ groovy”.  And as I’m listening I notice a fuzzy black and orange capatillar moseying along in front of me.   I mean caterpillar (did you notice?).  And I couldn’t stop smiling picturing him scooting along to the feelin’ groovy tune.

Fall is the best.

6 thoughts on “Thanks!!!

1. kamara

i love fall. it IS the best!

2. Mom & Grandma Kim

*.* I like fall too:)
    Not to hot and not to cold. perfect

3. Alexis

damn, I just wrote all in here and then I didnt put my name or anything and it erased it all. GAW!
    but anyhoo, we used to listen to S&G all the time, along with poems and answering machine messages. “the humans are gone!” (whaaat I dont understand gnar)
    I think about you too, quite often. I love you lots and lots!

4. Bobbi

I tend to differ with ya on that ….. It so cold and no leaves on the trees .. Kinda depressing to me thank goodness that i have been blessed with a job that i dont see much of the outside. It was even trying to snow here today yuck …. Bobbi

5. Merlin

I like the Fall also!
    Good to hear that everything is Ok there!
    I Have thinking about you both lately…
    Waiting for the time when He will bring us together again..
    Have a Great Week!
    ~hugs~

6. Debbie

Oh, I really love Fall too! The leaves here are so many different colors right now, and it’s just breathtaking to drive through the mountains and look out over the landscape.

Okay, well I also want you to know that I read your posts too. I try to check in here at least once a week or so. Keep posting!